Search Box

Custom Search

Thursday, May 20, 2010

ULTIMATES!!!!

Ok here goes after a looooooooong hiatus of not posting anything substantial (as if I ever did! =) I am often asked what my favorite comics are (ok, not really mostly just by voices in my head) but seriously, if I were to recommend a title or series, I would simply say, "Anything with an Ultimate on it". I know, I know, some comics "purists" might argue that it messes up the "originals" and that it gets confusing especially with storyline "continuity" (which I'm not really into anyway). If you've ever picked up an Ultimate title, you'll know what I mean. Especially if you ever read that "disaster" (literally and figuratively) that was "Ultimatum" by Jeph Loeb (I swear, he should just stick to those "color minis" and give Geoff Johns a run for his greenbucks or crayons) awhile back. Well, at least he managed to wipe the slate clean...literally! Not to worry folks the Ultimate titles are back on track, with Millar and Bendis bending it back together (ok, so Loeb still in it!, but what the hey...it's got that "new" Thor chick back) In the meantime, you may want to check out my "old" some of my favorite Ultimate titles Photobucket stuff

 

U L T I M A T E COMICS SPIDER-MAN

Select Link

U L T I M A T E IRON WARS

Select Link

Photobucket

 

U L T I M A T E COMICS AVENGERS

Select All

Photobucket

Jeph Loeb's: New Ultimates

Select Link

Ok, its a Loeb...but to give you a clue of what it were if it's a Millar-McNiven release way back then...here's their "new" release:

Millar & McNiven's: N E M E S I S

Select Link

No comments: