Search Box

Custom Search

Friday, March 19, 2010

December Disaster to March Madness

Hello everyone! Well, at least to everyone who managed to find their way here to my blog....again‽‽‽ Thanks! ;-) I guess‽ Yeah, yeah, I know, you didn't really intend to go here but for some reason you are drawn to the fancy stuff I show in my blogs right? RIGHT‽‽‽ ;-) Just say yes, and let's move on. Well, since this is my first blog of the year, and in quite a loooooooooong time....again ;-( No excuses. Actually I do have a pretty good excuse. Let's just say if March has it's Madness...my December was a complete and utter SADNESS. I don't want to talk about it in here anymore but suffice to say I now can relate to Bruce Wayne (Bruce who? you know Batman! The Dark Knight!). Anyhoo, I thought I'd babble away first on what these blog(s) of mine is all about. First, it's all about comics, comics, comics and mostly COMICS!!! Okay, sometimes some ad surveys too but mostly I intend to share my comicbook picks here and maybe put in my two-cent reviews (yeah, they don't really make sense). Second, it's kind of therapy for me to do this again(I know, I may need a lot more therapy than just this)and start reading comicbooks again...so I hope you'll join in...er, sometime. Finally, and well, at the very least, it gives me a place to sneak stuff in like these:

No comments: