Search Box

Custom Search

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Amazing Spider-Man: Brand New Day Arcs!

It's gonna be an "Amazing" month here on my blog (well, if you happen to even find your way here...and you're a Spidey fan) coz I'll be featuring mostly Spider-Man Arcs (well, mostly the recent ones) from Amazing to Marvel Knights, Team-ups and What-Ifs! So "web-sling" yourself over here within the month of September to get your Spidey fix! In the meantime, you may want to check out my "old" Spidey Archives Photobucket

 

AS-M 546-548 Brand New Day: Mr.Negative Arc

Select Link

AS-M 549-551 Brand New Day: Menace Arc

Select Link

Photobucket

 

AS-M 552-554 Brand New Day: Freak Arc

Select All

Photobucket

AS-M 555-557 Brand New Day: Deity Arc

Select Link

2 comments:

Anansi said...

Thanks for these. I like how you separated them into the story arcs . I haven't read any Spider-Man since Civil War . I think this will do nicely for a lazy Sunday.
Been missing you around the Kingdom lately.
Oh well probably just there at different times.
Regards
QuickBen

Swooshed72 said...

I swear QB, you're stalking me! ;-)
Well, my AS-M arcs would be a good place to start...but reading Back-in-Black arc by JMS and One More Day is best (which I did...last lazy Sunday) but AS-M should be enough for you for now...

Up next wk? Mark Millar's Marvel Knights Spidey! Yes..it'll be in bulk arcs!