Search Box

Custom Search

Friday, July 31, 2009

Vertigo Picks: Winter's Edge & The Alcoholic

I thought I'd squeeze this in before the month ends (which is today)since I haven't really done much blogs for July (like you guys would really notice *smirk*)Anyways, I've been looking over some of my posts the past months and to my surprise I found out that I haven't put in much Vertigo (which is really a DC imprint)stuff, which I find really surprising coz one of my favorite graphic novels (that would be another fancy way of saying comic books!) was done by Vertigo! It's none other than Y: The Last Man of course! I think I have links for that too, which you can find below under Vaughan's Volumes. Well, to remedy this, here are a pair of must-reads to get you started on reading Vertigo titles more often: (I'll do some brief review on each later on)

 

Winter's Edge

Show & Select Links

 

The Alcoholic

Show & Select Links

No comments: